This project is read-only.

Discussions under User Forum

SpiderMonkey.net with SpiderMonkey 17

first post: Dude3000 wrote: Hi, i'm trying to make SpiderMonkey.net work with SpiderMonkey 17. ...

Debugging

first post: abstraktmethodz wrote: A tool to debug embedded javascript would be a huge boon. There s...

latest post: abstraktmethodz wrote: Correction: Bobby Holley wrote: > Just FYI, you shouldn't write an...

Feature Requests

first post: SilverX wrote: Besides the Debug API, which I do intend to add eventually (Mozilla...

latest post: SilverX wrote: I wouldn't worry too much about sending me the x64 binaries. I can ...

Dynamic properties/methods?

first post: user4815162342 wrote: Is there any way to create an object for which the properties or ar...

latest post: user4815162342 wrote: If the DynamicObject.cs is an example of how I would use this, then...

Debugging API / Debugging Scripts

first post: TriLogic wrote: Is there a debugging API associated with the library? I've been lo...

js32.dll not found?

first post: Rynus_Rein wrote: Hi, As soon as I call JS.Init, I get an DllNotFoundException (js...

latest post: tkanos wrote: Thanks, i'll try that.

Licensing

first post: MartinHarper wrote: I am confused by the different licenses for SpiderMonkey and Spider...

latest post: abstraktmethodz wrote: Martin, As I understand it SpiderMonkey itself is LGPL, so it c...

Attempting To Read or Write Protected Memory

first post: wildfrog wrote: I've tried to run the 0.1.3 Beta release and some of the recent cod...

latest post: abstraktmethodz wrote: This discussion has been copied to Work Item 3732. You may wish to ...

Attempting To Read or Write Protected Memory?

first post: SilveR wrote: I am currently developing a chat server for Ares P2P in vb.net and ...

latest post: abstraktmethodz wrote: Hi Ryan. Often enough SpiderMonkey does allow you to pass int...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions